Disease infection is not always immediately visible. The amount of time detailed inspection of every plant would require is why FELCO evolved this ingenious solution. The FELCO 19 comprises a sprayer, connected by a hose to a pair of FELCO 8 pruning shears. This efficient combination can then be connected to your belt. The spray is delivered automatically to disinfect the shears when they are closed, which avoids time consuming checks - as well as the damaging consequences of transferring diseases from one plant to another.
The celebrated clean cut of FELCO tools is a powerful incentive to quick healing. However, the surest way to limit the risk of transferring disease from one plant to another is to invest in the FELCO 19. Connected by a hose to a pair of FELCO 8 pruning shears, the spray system disinfects the pruning shears between each cut. Once you have filled the one-liter container with disinfectant and pump-pressurized the contents, you are free to concentrate on cutting. The ergonomic design of the FELCO 8 is effectively a natural extension of your hand, and the trademark ease of use of these shears is reinforced by a convenient belt fixing for this hybrid tool. As a combination it’s a seamless solution that efficiently protects your plants, while also safeguarding the economic health of your business.
- The FELCO 19 delivers spraying between cuts that allows you to concentrate completely on your pruning tasks
- The routine disinfection of the cutting head provides effective disease control on each cut
- Once hand-pumped to pressurize, the one-liter spray container delivers efficient disinfection until the next refill is necessary
- Lightweight and sturdy forged aluminum handles with a lifetime guarantee provide for efficient handling no matter the location or task
- A robust and rugged high performance tool with a design that makes it easy to deal comfortably with heavy-duty pruning tasks
- The angled head integrates the tool’s function with your hand for a comfortable cutting action that becomes second nature
- Rely on FELCO proprietary heat treating and hardening know-how to provide you with a long lasting ultra-sharp cutting edge
- Enjoy comfortable and safe pruning with the ergonomic cushioned grips and non-slip phthalate-free handle coating*
- The sap groove reduces clogging which keeps the blades moving freely and improves cutting efficiency
- The wire cutting notch in the blade provides for every eventuality and avoids the temptation to risk blunting your tool
- Easily adjust the cutting head for a clean and precise cut that promotes quick healing of the pruning wound
- The adjustable closing lock makes for safe pick up and transit wherever your pruning takes you
- Keep cutting for longer as rubber shock absorbers increase your handling comfort and reduce fatigue
- The quick and easy blade change is safe, secure and ensures you can always get on with the job
- Red handles underline our heritage while acting as a convenient beacon, so you can always find your FELCO tool in any environment
- Their manufacture in Switzerland using renewable energy makes them a powerful advocate of our philosophy of harmony of use, while in harmony with nature
- If you value sustainability as much as we do, you’ll want to keep your FELCO 19 shears and spraying device in premium condition and minimize waste in using a tool where all parts - from the blade and spring to the smallest screw - are replaceable
Our Up Front Shipping Costs
Orders $130.00 and over – Free Shipping!**
*Note - Some products require freight shipping. For these shipments a phone number is required so the carrier can arrange appointment with the customer. Customer is required to be present for unloading delivery and is responsible for noting any damage on bill of lading. Freight shipments are curbside- this is a standard freight practice with all carriers. Customers will be required to unload their package or request a lift gate for $99. The freight carriers will not bring your package to the front door like traditional UPS or FedEx delivery. Please mark all damage immediately or any suspected damage on the Bill of Lading. We cannot accept any returns or make a claim without a note on the Bill of Lading. The customer must be present for all freight deliveries.
**Note - your order may be shipped UPS, FedEx, USPS. It depends on the item, warehouse, and shipping location.
***Note - Damaged shipments can happen. We pack our products to the best standards. Please take pictures of damaged packaging, items, and email email@example.com within 48 hours of receiving your package. You can also refuse delivery and we will get the package back and send you a new one. Please let us know if you refuse delivery.
See return details and our return policy here
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Submit a Return Request:
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Items that have been installed are not eligible for return. It must also be in the original packaging with instructions and all applicable items/accessories. We also have a restocking fee on items that ranges from 10-40%. The restocking fee includes all shipping charges that are non-refundable. Any return that receives a return label must have the item shipped within 10 days of receiving the label. We will not accept returns that go beyond the 10 day window.
Items returned as defective and found to be in working condition will incur applicable fees.
We recommend documenting the condition that you shipped the item in and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org after you have submitted your Return Request.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Customer is responsible for noting any damage on product or package when receiving packages, pallets, crates, freight items and small packages in a timely manner of 1 business day. Pictures are required for warranty issues and return. Eastern Irrigation is not responsible for product damaged upon customer opening or removing items from packaging. Eastern Irrigation has the right to refuse returns for damaged items received.
Freight shipments: All damage is required to be marked on Bill of Lading. Be responsible, inspect the delivery and make sure nothing is missing, pieces damaged, parts dented or scratched. If damage is not noted when signing and receiving, Eastern Irrigation is unable to make a claim with the shipper on your behalf.
Additional non-returnable items:
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase, or your order receipt.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer unless directly instructed to.
Please do not ship your order back to us without notifying us and receiving an RMA.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable), including items that require a restocking fee.
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
We reserve the right to refuse to refund shipping charges at our discretion.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account or credit card statement again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com .
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 4701 Shore Drive suite 103 #183 Virginia Beach Virginia US 23455. If special conditions apply, contact us before sending your product.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product after you receive an RMA, please attach the label to the shipping box and drop off with the carrier.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping may be deducted from your refund. Remember restocking fees apply on most items. You are responsible for packing your order to prevent damage, always return unit in packaging in which it was originally shipped. We do not accept damaged packages. Our large items often come in custom boxes, this is for the protection of the item.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service and/or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Most orders ship within 24 hours of order placement M - F. Excluding Holidays.
For order inquiries, product, install and shipping questions: Email us at: email@example.com