DIG’s Excel™ PCD CV Pressure compensating, Dual Outlet Dripline with Check Valve for subsurface irrigation is a reliable, durable and precise pressure compensating dripline used for narrow or dense plantings. The dripline’s cylindrical drip emitters have built-in check valves to prevent siphoning when water pressure drops below 2.5 PSI. This feature protects the inline emitters from sediment, soil particles and debris entering the dripline. Each cylindrical drip emitter’s floating diaphragm regulates and maintains a consistent flow rate at variable inlet pressures ranging from 12 to 50 PSI in a wide range of demanding conditions. Excel PCD CV Dripline includes a colored stripe for each flow rate, and unlike other driplines with only a single outlet, it has two outlets per emitter. If one outlet becomes blocked, a second outlet on the opposing side of the dripline provides redundancy to the dripline performance. Excel PCD CV Dripline is made of premium low-density polyethylene resins with UV protection and large, tough cylindrical drip emitters, offering a combination of outstanding environmental stress-cracking resistance and burst strength with anti-siphoning capability for subsurface irrigation applications.
- Can be installed above or below grade
- Inline emitter check valves prevent drainage from the dripline when water pressure drops below 2.5 PSI, protecting the emitters against the siphoning of small sediment and soil particles into the drip emitter
- Two outlets per emitter; if one outlet becomes blocked, a second outlet on the opposing side of the dripline provides redundancy to the dripline performance
- Available in two flow rates, a wide range of emitters spacing and a wide range of drip tubing lengths to provide maximum design flexibility in a variety of applications
- Available with double stripes colored codes, representing the drip line flow rates
- Pressure compensating feature provides flow uniformity regardless of operating pressure and variation along the line
- Drip emitter and diaphragm are self-contained units molded to the interior wall of the tubing
- Flow path design supports superior clogging resistance
- Turbulent flow through large labyrinth water passages leads water into the flow control chamber where a sensitive floating silicon diaphragm regulates and maintains a constant flow rate at variable inlet pressures. The self-flushing silicon diaphragm allows pressure to build up within the chamber and flush any debris not captured by the inlet filter.
- Dripline includes one inlet and two outlets per each emitter
- Intake inlet has a number of raised grooves that act as a secondary filter. The filter intake area is continuously flushed by water flow throughout the operation of the system, preventing particles from entering the labyrinth and giving the drip emitter its resistance to clogging.
- Check valve and dual, oppositely oriented directional outlets act as a physical barrier to root and debris intrusion
- Resistant to chemicals and fertilizers commonly used in landscaping
- Protected against UV degradation
- Flexible tubing for easy installation
- Dripline is printed with the flow rate and size for easy identification
- Use with DIG’s 17 mm barb fittings, .670″ OD compression fittings and universal Nut Lock™ fittings
- Flow rates:
- .6 GPH (2.3 L/H) drip emitter color code - orange
- Drip line double stripe code - beige
- 1 GPH (3.8 L/H) drip emitter color code - gray
- Drip line double stripe code - gray
- Operating pressure: 12-50 PSI (.8-3.5 BAR)
- Check valve sealing pressure: 2.5 PSI (.17 BAR)
- Check valve opening pressure: 4.3 PSI (.3 BAR)
- Materials: Dow FINGERPRINT™ DFDA-7510 NT linear low-density polyethylene resin with a minimum of 2% carbon black
- Dripline color: brown
- Size: 1/2" (.570" ID x .670" OD)(14.5 mm ID x 17 mm OD)
- Spacing: 12", 18" or 24" (30.5 cm, 45.7 cm and 61 cm)
- Available in 100', 250', 500' and 1000' coils (30 m, 75 m,150 m and 300 m)
- Minimum bending radius: 1' (.3 m)
- Filter requirement: minimum of 150 mesh
Our Up Front Shipping Costs
Orders $130.00 and over – Free Shipping!**
*Note - Some products require freight shipping. For these shipments a phone number is required so the carrier can arrange appointment with the customer. Customer is required to be present for unloading delivery and is responsible for noting any damage on bill of lading. Freight shipments are curbside- this is a standard freight practice with all carriers. Customers will be required to unload their package or request a lift gate for $99. The freight carriers will not bring your package to the front door like traditional UPS or FedEx delivery. Please mark all damage immediately or any suspected damage on the Bill of Lading. We cannot accept any returns or make a claim without a note on the Bill of Lading. The customer must be present for all freight deliveries.
**Note - your order may be shipped UPS, FedEx, USPS. It depends on the item, warehouse, and shipping location.
***Note - Damaged shipments can happen. We pack our products to the best standards. Please take pictures of damaged packaging, items, and email firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your package. You can also refuse delivery and we will get the package back and send you a new one. Please let us know if you refuse delivery.
See return details and our return policy here
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Submit a Return Request:
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Items that have been installed are not eligible for return. It must also be in the original packaging with instructions and all applicable items/accessories. We also have a restocking fee on items that ranges from 10-40%. The restocking fee includes all shipping charges that are non-refundable. Any return that receives a return label must have the item shipped within 10 days of receiving the label. We will not accept returns that go beyond the 10 day window.
Items returned as defective and found to be in working condition will incur applicable fees.
We recommend documenting the condition that you shipped the item in and email it to email@example.com after you have submitted your Return Request.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Customer is responsible for noting any damage on product or package when receiving packages, pallets, crates, freight items and small packages in a timely manner of 1 business day. Pictures are required for warranty issues and return. Eastern Irrigation is not responsible for product damaged upon customer opening or removing items from packaging. Eastern Irrigation has the right to refuse returns for damaged items received.
Freight shipments: All damage is required to be marked on Bill of Lading. Be responsible, inspect the delivery and make sure nothing is missing, pieces damaged, parts dented or scratched. If damage is not noted when signing and receiving, Eastern Irrigation is unable to make a claim with the shipper on your behalf.
Additional non-returnable items:
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase, or your order receipt.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer unless directly instructed to.
Please do not ship your order back to us without notifying us and receiving an RMA.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable), including items that require a restocking fee.
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
We reserve the right to refuse to refund shipping charges at our discretion.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account or credit card statement again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 4701 Shore Drive suite 103 #183 Virginia Beach Virginia US 23455. If special conditions apply, contact us before sending your product.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product after you receive an RMA, please attach the label to the shipping box and drop off with the carrier.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping may be deducted from your refund. Remember restocking fees apply on most items. You are responsible for packing your order to prevent damage, always return unit in packaging in which it was originally shipped. We do not accept damaged packages. Our large items often come in custom boxes, this is for the protection of the item.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service and/or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Most orders ship within 24 hours of order placement M - F. Excluding Holidays.
For order inquiries, product, install and shipping questions: Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org